You can download the graphic as a JPEG file for use on screen and print materials.
JPEG file download
• Please download the graphic in its entirety including the copyright notice and do not break it up into different sections.
• It is important that the graphic is relevant to the work you intend to use it on, and/or you include an explanation about the Recovery Package and its different areas when using it. Please see the short descriptions below.
- Holistic needs assessment (HNA) - identifies the individual needs of the person affected by cancer and contributes to a consultation. The consultation can then be focused on the needs identified, a care plan can be developed and an appropriate referral can be made to services. The patient receives a copy of the care plan to enable self management; further copies are stored in the medical records and can be sent to the GP.
- Treatment summary - is developed by the multidisciplinary team to inform the patient and the GP of the care and treatment received. The patient receives a copy to share with other family members and health care providers. Further copies are stored in the medical records and inform emergency/unplanned admissions.
- Cancer care review - is carried out by the GP practice within six months following a diagnosis of cancer and gives the patient information to enable self management.
- Health and Wellbeing Events - are education events to give the person affected by cancer the holistic information they need to enable rehabilitation and self management.